Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

How life is changing...






I know it has been forever since my last post. Life is crazy. Having a 14 month old makes for some interesting days. We have 4 molars coming in at one time!!!! FOr those of you who have been there done that, you know what that can mean. SHe is so much fun and has such a personality. We have started the laying on the floor tantrums, and honestly, it makes me laugh. SHe is so dramatic about it. I have to walk away: one, to make sure she doesn't see me laughing, and two, for not wanting to reinforce the attention thing. I will try to get an action picture of that.
This little girl means so much to me and I am blessed for all of the good days and bad. Her name is such a picture of what she is to me...God's grace. WHat an amazing gift that is!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are such a great mom!! I love seeing you with Avery Grace...you have such a great attitude :)