Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun times with Avery Grace






Ok, so I know it has been a while since I posted, but I finally have a free moment. I just wanted to post a few cute pictures of my precious little girl. I can't believe that she is growing so fast. She is now "cruising" and into everything. I am already missing the time of just sitting and holding her...even though she is so much fun now! I love seeing her little personality develop. What a blessing God has given us. Better than I deserve.

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

We still haven't seen your "new" house. We could come over anytime or meet for lunch one day. Or you're always welcome to stop by our house, it's changed a lot since you first came over! My what a coat of paint can do. I love your pictures of Avery Grace. I just can't get over how much she looks like a mini Natalie :)

Christy said...

What a beauty you have!