Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New pics





Thought I would add a few of AGF's new pictures. Again, Kelly did the pictures and I only wish my little dumpling had been more cooperative. She was in rare form that morning, and refused to smile after about 15 minutes. Kelly still got some really great shots...I love the one looking down on her in the tutu. What an awesome picture!!! Looks like something in a magazine!
It is hard for me to believe that she is already 7 months old. This has been the best 7 months I have ever had, but the hardest too. I wouldn't trade this time for anything. I am so blessed that I am able to stay home with her and watch her change and grow everyday! The Lord is good isn't He?

4 comments:

Chris and Lindley said...

Natalie,
This is the CUTEST picture ever. I cannot wait until I have a girl oneday! Kelly has done a great job...it doesn't hurt that she has a great subject! Lindley

Christy said...

adorable! I LOVE the tutu! Where did you get it? So precious!

Kate said...

Love the pictures!! I need to get Kelly to get some shots of my kids next time I'm in LR. AG is precious!!! :)

Rebekah said...

Avery Grace is so photogenic!!! I love all the pictures Kelly keeps taking! They are great! Hope you guys are having a good week! Miss you, but will see you in 3 weeks! :)