Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Project central!






















Some of you have been asking for pics of my new projects. The socks are a cute little thing for those precious little girls. If anyone wants any, I am making them for $8 a pair. I have all colors of ribbon, including zebra print and leopard print. The crosses are another fun project. The big ones are $40 and the little one (zebra) are $30. I can do any color ribbon on them. Just thought I'd post this for those of you that were asking...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Look at you and your little business! I love the socks--they are so cute! The crosses are pretty, too. I'll let you know if I ever need anything.

Christy said...

Girl you are TOO MUCH! I love this stuff! Those socks are so adorable and the zebra cross...well Liv needs one in her room for sure! :-) I'm sure I'll be placing an order sometime soon. You need to move here so your creativity can rub off on me. :-) Miss you! Proud of you!
Christy Hutchins